homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's ours - starting over & the tools to do it

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's ours - starting over & the tools to do it
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:11:27 -0700

Are you sure, Don. Perhaps California tools won't work there <g>

Lynda, whose DH used a similar excuse to buy some new tools when we moved from the coast to the mountains <g>
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>

snip<
No need to buy new
tools for a big project. I have several projects laid out, the barn
needs windows and insulation to be made into a shop and the back deck
looks like it needs some work. I have all the necessary tools to do that.

In fact I am now trying to get rid of some duplicate and older tools.
This last weekend I got rid of two of my 20 tool boxes. I am giving my
son some tools, a floor standing drill press is going to him so I can
buy a new one. He may get the extra grinder but I may keep it for a
grinder in the garage. He is getting the extra miter saw and a friend
is buying the extra planer. I have two joiners that will go in the
garage sale or in Craig's list. Today I am headed for storage to start
bringing all that stuff up here.

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU