homestead - Re: [Homestead] Science

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Science
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:45:54 -0400

I understand what you are saying, as humans we like things to be black or
white, not a shade of grey. I've been watching the news a lot lately and it
is so apparent. They report what scientists say about lots of things as
fact.

I think that this may have always been the way. It doesn't mean that the
report is wrong, and I know at some point, you have to make decisions based
on scientist's educated guesses. I find it odd that we seldom hear an
opposing theory.

Rob - Va

Rob, your thinking got me thinking... and I tend to express these sort of