homestead - Re: [Homestead] At least I'll get "free" medical care in jail

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] At least I'll get "free" medical care in jail
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:32:28 -0800

I might as well start now, cause it is only going to get worse. <g> I did an "I told you so" to DH. I told him and our IRL friends before this moron even got the nomination that he had absolutely NO empathy for the poor or even the working poor. If he isn't benefited, in one way or another, he just flat does NOT care.

ALL of the healthcare bills are written on the backs of the elderly and the poor! Cap and Trade, written on the backs of the elderly and the poor!

Teflon in the White House is just another form of Eugenics. All he is is Dumbya dark. No, I take that back, Dumbya just kind of muddled through but the ones with the real agenda were Cheney and Rummy. Dumbya was much less dangerous than the current White House resident!

Pray tell, what has *really* changed? More war and threats of a new massive war. More debt and still more debt. Less jobs and more still lost to off-shore.

Seriously, a serious history buff would tell you that what we are experiencing in the line of apologist behaviors is exactly how it was in a certain country in the 30s.

Can't you just hear the uproar there would have been if a group of school children had been taught a song in praise of Dumbya? Can't you just see the headlines if Dumbya had been sword rattling at Iran? And, boy, can't ya just see Letterman and Leno and the fun they would have had at Dumbya's expense if he'd given QEII and others the gifts Teflon did.

I am embarassed by the hypocrisy of this country. I am embarassed by people who are so entrenched in being Democrat come hell or high water that they can't admit they made a mistake.

Oh, and you need not worry about the year in jail. All the bills have provisions in them to simply attach your wages or put a lein against your bank accounts. They have no intentions of giving anyone free medical except those who already qualify, legally OR illegally.

Sorry, Bev. The only change that's coming down the pike is for the worse, not for the better.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.

If I can't afford insurance, I surely can't afford $1900, $3600, or
$25000. A year in jail with free medical treatment sounds a lot better
than going into debt borrowing money to pay their fines.
This country needs a real makeover. It is just not right that a
criminal can get medical treatment but a law abiding taxpayer cannot.
This is the kind of change I was hoping to see, but no, it is not to be.