homestead - Re: [Homestead] At least I'll get "free" medical care in jail

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] At least I'll get "free" medical care in jail
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:02:38 +0000

Why do we only elect one man to lead? Why don't we elect a group of 3. Then
those 3 would have to spread the balance of power, if they could come to
decisions to act in unison. I don't think being a democrat means you have to
agree the current president is doing a good job. i don't think being a
republican means you have to say he isn't. one thing i do think, though, is
that there is no one person that can fix the mess we are in. i like the
republican stance on a lot of issues, and i like some of the democratic
ideals. but i haven't liked any of the candidates enough , or had enough
faith in any of them, to feel they were capable of tackling all the issues we
currently are dealing with as a nation. what i've seen of the ordinary people
around me, makes me feel pretty hopeless that anything is really ever going
to get better until we have a major uprising of angry people with enough
sense to know exactly what needs to be done to make things better. and i just
don't see that happening.

Roxann