homestead - Re: [Homestead] Poison ivy relief

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Poison ivy relief
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:06:48 -0400

First, I have yet to see the original post..
Secondly, Gene, when I was at Heartwood, your creeks were covered with Jewelweed...why are you not using that?

Robert Walton wrote:
Gene,
Stop looking at poison ivy! Maybe it's the alkalinity of the mortar?

A new shop sounds like a worthwhile project. I'm still trying to find the
old one.

Rob - Va