homestead - Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Texas Drought

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [BULK] Texas Drought
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:21:11 -0400

Sage; I wish I could send you some of our weather!! We had a couple weeks of 'summer', now we are back in the cool and rainy weather. It rains almost every day, and will barely get into the 70's (40's at night) this week. Everything is always wet; the grass never dries, so I have to wear boots whenever I go out. I walked to the truck today, and there were millions of slugs on the sidewalk...couldn't avoid stepping on them. Ick.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sage Austin | Eureka! Design" <eureka AT hctc.net>