homestead - Re: [Homestead] tobacco

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tobacco
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:17:47 -0400

I could never figure out how people could afford to buy cigarettes. If they have to smoke, growing their own is a good idea (plus they know what is and isn't added to their smokes).

Congrats on quitting Bev!! Does Ron still smoke? That would make it doubly hard to quit.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA