homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pillows

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pillows
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 07:49:58 -0400

Bev; I have a Goodwill store locally, and they often have odd pillow shams (the kind that come with comforter sets) on the discount rack. Some are really pretty. I buy them when ever I see one I like, and when I retire a bed pillow, I stuff it in a sham and use it as a decorative pillow.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA