homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cops, was Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cops, was Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:06:45 -0800

No but there is supposed to be a little ditty from the Cambridge police today. At noon, their time, I think.

Also, I wonder if some of the media attention isn't to divert attention from Sotomayor. I also wonder why no one has mentioned her membership in MecHa.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

Has the 911 tape been on the news? If not, funny cause lots of them are...

Rob - Va