homestead - Re: [Homestead] hypothetical negotiating for a job

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] hypothetical negotiating for a job
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:47:49 -0400

From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

Whatever happened with that?

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
I need a sugar daddy (or a gas well).

Natural gas prices dropped through the floor just as I was looking for someone to lease my gas rights. They've capped the gas wells they have in this area and won't even build the pipelines until gas prices go up again. Figures, huh? And sugar daddies...all the men I know are as poor as I am....heck, I'd even settle for that if he'd help with the farm.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA