homestead - Re: [Homestead] Germination report II

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Germination report II
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:33:38 -0400

My herb book says that if you need to transplant borage do it while it is
young and be careful of the roots.
Why don't you try and bury the stems on just a couple and see what happens?
They are one of my favorite flowers but get leggy and flop over in my shady
yard but I keep planting them anyway. They do bloom for me so I put up with
the floppy stems.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6