homestead - Re: [Homestead] tin roof problem

  • From: Bob McAlister <bobmcalister AT gmail.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tin roof problem
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 15:24:59 -0600

hi Van

dont know your financail situation or your attitude about 'fixin things' so
I will offer you my advice based on 30 years roofing experience.
recycle the metal roofing to the fencing or whatever other use you may have
...it it NOT roofing , it is metal panels with holes in them

you can get the panels at local farm supply for about 15 per panel..and,
since I dont know the deminsions of your building, cant tell you exactly ,
but based ont he 100 square feet , should cost you about 400 dollars plus
the SCREWS...not nails...SCREWS with the rubber flange.

let me know if I can help more