homestead - [Homestead] Frisbee golf

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Frisbee golf
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 00:32:57 -0500

Hey Sage..
Is Frisbee golf big down your way? Looks like there will be a new
course in the Austin area...
We have a 18 "hole" course at a local park in Rome...great fun, but you
know, I don't see any employees when I go down there... :P
We just ride bikes.
Sorry folks...could NOT resist..
<bev slaps her own hand in reprimand fashion>
--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius

~ Calvin Coolidge