homestead - Re: [Homestead] a financial article

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] a financial article
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 13:45:56 -0800

They don't get it. They can't do the math. They actually believe what the vomitting heads on t.v. tell them. They still haven't figured out that the Dems were in control of Congress for the last two years of Dumbya's reign.

And do you really expect an intelligent voting population from Mass? They've been sending Kennedy back for decades! As to SF, I am ashamed of my hometown! And, personally, I wish Pelosi would go back to Maryland where she came from!

Listening or not? Sure he is. Didn't you get the e-mail <g> He's got a commission on the "middle class" and Biden is in charge. The middle class, not the working class, not the blue collar workers, the ass-sitters, in case y'all didn't know, are "the backbone of this country." And they are "my first priority."

And, they want your input on this. Yup, as long as you don't have much to say about it cause you only get 500 characters to say it in. NOT 500 words, but 500 characters. So, assuming they understand net-slang, go for and tell them what needs to be done!

Lynda, who isn't holding her breath cause she doesn't look good in that shade of blue!
----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>>

IMO, it just goes to a lack of understanding of politics by the public
at large. If people were so outraged about the bailouts and bonuses,
why do they continue to elect those who support such? No, they just
blame the guy at the top, not the majority in Congress who pass such.
By what margin was Frank and Pelosi relected?? Obama is about to get a
rude awakening, maybe not in 2009, but it will happen. He's still the
golden boy at present, and listening or not, there will be little he can
do to stop the congressional train, just as Bush could not stop it.