homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anybody here???

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anybody here???
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 22:03:32 +0000

ha, well, this week has been tough, but it's not usually like this for long
periods at a time at least. normally, it's in the 20's overnight and at least
above freezing during days. i'd have to learn some new tricks to deal with
winters in colder climes, like where Lynn lives.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)