homestead - Re: [Homestead] Violent video games and misc

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Violent video games and misc
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:56:04 -0800

Well, I believe, based on his writings and the company he keeps and the
various things he and his wife *did* (some seem to have changed since the
puplic eye is upon them) that he has been a closet Nation of Islam, if
nothing else, wishful thinker but he only used the word Muslim twice in his
speech yesterday. Christian once, Jew once, Hindu once and god three times.
And the context would make sense.

Here's the text http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28754569/

And, from our conversation yesterday, he didn't have the cahonies to use the word "atheist," he said "non-believers."

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>

Someone asked yesterday if anyone else thought that military video games
were a contributing factor in the increase of recruit sign ups....I
definently do!

My marine son actually said to me once that being a marine was going to be
just like Americas Army....military game online. I was shocked.

As far as obama bei g a closet muslim....I'm of the same mindset. My
husband said he used the word "muslim" 5xs in his speech yesterday.