homestead - [Homestead] Violent video games and misc

  • From: outwest4us AT yahoo.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Violent video games and misc
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:50:07 +0000

Someone asked yesterday if anyone else thought that military video games were
a contributing factor in the increase of recruit sign ups....I definently do!

My marine son actually said to me once that being a marine was going to be
just like Americas Army....military game online. I was shocked.

As far as obama bei g a closet muslim....I'm of the same mindset. My husband
said he used the word "muslim" 5xs in his speech yesterday.

Rene