homestead - Re: [Homestead] Anti-hospital Rant

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Anti-hospital Rant
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:13:24 -0800 (PST)

Wouldn't the Blue Cross be the "Part B" or "Part C" to medicare? I think
that is the way it works, but they keep changing the plans. My MIL lived
with us when she died (well, she actually died in the hospital). She also
had a private plan -- I believe it was Blue Cross, and meidcare and she had
full VA benefits. She went to private and VA doctors and hospitals, for
different needs. She died in the VA. Now, the VA would bill her private
insurance, and maybe medicare? She received very good care, but many people
get lost in the VA system. I don't know a good answer. I just don't want
the same people who run the damn I RS or the DMV running the health care