homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana -

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hello from Montana -
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:40:22 -0800 (PST)

Sometime in the 1970s , I was in Livingston during, what was then descibed
as, the biggest meteor shower, ever? Shooting stars all noght, it seemed.
That year, 'went into Yellowstone via Cook's City Bypass ?, very high
elevation. Summer though, I bet you had a time adjusting to the driving in
the snow. What beauytiful country, huh.....