homestead - Re: [Homestead] Splitting fire wood

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Splitting fire wood
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 14:17:19 -0800

It would be nice if someone would invent an easy way to split Gray pine! never gave any thought to what railroad ties were made of and then found out *after* splittine Gray pine that was the choice for ties for many years. Now we understand why.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

That is what I'm thinking. I'm certain it won't split gum.