homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 54, Issue 159

  • From: Ivy Bickl <ivyb AT wanderersend.org>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 54, Issue 159
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:50:25 +0000

I'm so sorry for not being more specific in my original posts. I guess I was
just trying to give you the details of what we have already in regards to the
proposal I am preparing. We are to have 20 rabbits that I would like to house
in colony style and about 10 goats and 10 sheep. Only a few of these numbers
will be male, and they would need to kept separate mostly from the does,
right? To make sure not to have a negative effect on the milk?

Thanks,

Ivy Bickl~Founder

Wanderer's End Farm~ W.E. Sanctuary~helping us to help others......

Check out our fundraiser products! ~Help us get our 501!