homestead - [Homestead] Confidential document found at Fed - SmokingGun

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Confidential document found at Fed - SmokingGun
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:19:51 -0800 (PST)

I suspect most of you are going to want to skip this.....

http://financialsense.com/editorials/turk/2009/0116.html

A confidential document has been discovered that proves that GATA's theories
about the Fed and market intervenetion have been correct all along.  The Fed
has refused to release documents under FOIA to GATA.

>From one of the links in the document:

"Many people say many things about the history of gold and the Federal
Reserve but many of these statements are not backed up by hard information.
We know that the Presidents of the United States, ever since 1914, have had a
queer relationship with the Federal Reserve and both entities have
manipulated our currency and gold, outrageously, in the past. "

>From the link above:

"This document provides primary, original source supporting evidence that
GATA has been right all along."

I just started reading this.  The link above include the entire original
text, as well as the link right to the Fed. Reserve,,,, (wonder how long it
will be before the link magically stops working....),,,,,,,,, and the
author's comments on each section.

Still reading it ............