homestead - Re: [Homestead] Inauguration

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Inauguration
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:13:43 -0800 (PST)

I do . But too big of a clue to my origins ;-)

Are you going to watch? I'd like to see the 'swearing in". There is a
sentimental part of me that is very proud to have a man of blaxck ancestry as
leader of this country and the free world. Our culture hasn't been
completely backwards. Mostly backwards; but tolerance of the 'other' is a
move forward and a cause for momentary celebration.

Unfortunately, our last big gun show is the day of the inaugeration. I'll
probably see a re-run of the 'sweraing-in". I have acquisitions to make to
supplement some of my tools.