homestead - [Homestead] Inauguration

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Inauguration
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:49:55 -0500

http://chicago.about.com/od/parades/a/InauguralParade.htm

I just checked the parade list and it looks like my alma mater, South
Cobb HS, will get some air time as they are just before Punahou HS,
which is Obama's alma mater...lol
Does anyone else have a parade/inaugural connection?

--
"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius

~ Calvin Coolidge