homestead - Re: [Homestead] Susan Jane --Gas explosions

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Susan Jane --Gas explosions
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:16:43 -0800 (PST)

Susan Jane, when I hit 'reply' to respond to your message, what you see below
is all that comes up in the reply window; evidently your computer clock has
reset itself. In response to your post, I have seen , in two different
places, live running water, so heavy with sulfur and gas, that you could
light the top of the water with a match and watch the flame burn off the