homestead - Re: [Homestead] Susan Jane --Gas explosions

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Susan Jane --Gas explosions
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:21:45 -0500

bobf wrote:
Susan Jane, when I hit 'reply' to respond to your message, what you see below is all that comes up in the reply window; evidently your computer clock has reset itself.
Hmmm, looks OK here, has the appropriate time and date as near as I can see. Supposed to keep itself straight with the big guy in CO, near as I can see. Says 4:20 right now, Wed, January 14.

Must be something in the email systems somewhere. Or ghosts.

SJ