homestead - Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:06:15 -0800 (PST)

Yes, get it.    Mine is all marked up with a yellow highlighter... LOL
(something I do with all my non-fiction books).

Much of it is a fairly fast read.

Drop in and see him - you might be surprised!  I've been shocked a few times
at how down to earth some people like that are.  I just shoot off an email to
people and get responses from people I'd never think would reply, but they do.