homestead - Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cayadopi AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:48:28 -0800 (PST)

Prechter is strictly Elliot Wave. If you believe entirely in the basis
behind Elliot Wave trading and predicting, then he is your man. I have read
his comments for years and I find certain validities in Elliot Wave results,
but I believe there are many variables other than predictable cycles for
which to watch. Inflation seems certain; some form of hyper-inflation seem
probable-- but who knows how long it will take, or the degree of the damage?