homestead - Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] depression - hyperinflation
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:10:17 -0500

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 12:48 PM, bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

> Prechter is strictly Elliot Wave.

Thanks for bringing up this book, Leslie. It's one I've wanted to read for
some time. Now I'll get it from the library or perhaps I can find a good
used copy for cheap on half.com or elsewhere because I'll probably want to
highlight it and keep. ;)

Prechter lives in Gainesville, GA, where my sister & brother and their
families live. Every visit I think I should just drop in at the company
offices, but I never do.

lkvp