homestead - [Homestead] Ticks and bugs and mosquitos -- attire

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Ticks and bugs and mosquitos -- attire
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:58:42 -0800 (PST)

I haven't an idea just how effective these items are except for the reviews I
have read, which were positive. There are more than these two brands. Take
from it what you will

http://www.burfish.com/catalog/bugout.html

look down for 'tick -proof' and "bug-proof"

Also, this one, below, is highly recommended on different sites; just look
for the nosquito component in an item. From what I read the mosquito
proffoing works also for ticks.

http://www.craghoppers.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Info_12052_Our-Technology_-1_11051