homestead - Re: [Homestead] 47 tomatoes, and five bell peppers today

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 47 tomatoes, and five bell peppers today
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:59:17 -0500

Congratulations. It's nice to harvest and especially nice when you are
in the city. That's a good picking. It's good to pick them before a
rain. If not, lots of times they crack and what not.

It's funny, your garden posts remind me of when I used to make similar
posts from Miami area. I always wanted to talk garden when list mates
were huddled at the wood stove. Now I'm on the other end of that!

Rob - Va