homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:34:21 EST

>James, treat me and all others with repesct from now on, and I will return
the favor.

I treat respectable people with respect. You, on the other hand, are little
more than a troll on this list.

> >As I wrote, be polite from now on, and I will respond in kind. Now, let
> >it

Until what time, Bob, someone appoints you monitor of this list, keep your
wannabe comments to yourself. Some day they will adjust your meds and you
will
drift away as so many like you have done.

And, oh, by the bye, I've never had a boss like you beacuse .... I've never
had any bosses.

James