homestead - Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] big agri-biz - James - The end ?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:45:09 -0800 (PST)

James has never had any bosses (yea right). Now for whom did you work as a
wage slave doing IT work ? I'm paraphrasing.

James you have lowered yourself enough. You have no honor. You have defined
yourself. Anyone reading these archives will know to never take your
thoughts seriously. For, you are not a serious thinker or an honest man.

You envy everyone and at the same time come onto for (your little girlish
pluaralism) and try to become a cult figure -- but you have no charm and no
charisma.

You are too easy James, You are not capable of giving an honest answer, so
you call me a troll. You are no able to tell the truth about yourself, so
you count my posts. You are pitififul.