homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homemade exercise mat

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homemade exercise mat
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:49:59 -0800 (PST)

Bev, I don't know what the material is called or where you would find it, but
most exercise mats are made of a slick material that repels moisture (sweat).
You can buy them really cheap, second-hand in a city, but you probably
wouldn't have as much access there. I bought one for a dollar for use in my
backyard several years ago. The people had owned a small health club, and
were selling mats, equipment , etc.