homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cherry question

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cherry question
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 19:40:52 -0500

Thanks, Drew. I checked Millers, and they have a Lapin cherry and a Star Stella. They both claim to be very hardy, and Canandaigua NY (where Millers is located) is at least as cold as here. I'm looking at the Lapin....large fruit and self pollinating.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>