homestead - Re: [Homestead] 2000 + old farming & ag books online -- website

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 2000 + old farming & ag books online -- website
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:16:51 -0500

Good to know. I was thinking it was just me that couldn't get a book to download. What ticks me off is that they assume everyone has a fast connection and can read it like it was a real book.

sjc wrote:
bob ford wrote:
This Cornell University web siote has links to 2,044 antique agriculture
books online .

http://chla.library.cornell.edu/
When none of my notes would yield a decent, full, d/l I sent these folks a post; I just got a reply saying that entire books may no longer be either downloaded or printed, but that individual pages may be either.

SJ