homestead - Re: [Homestead] 2000 + old farming & ag books online -- website

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 2000 + old farming & ag books online -- website
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:24:56 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:
Good to know. I was thinking it was just me that couldn't get a book to download. What ticks me off is that they assume everyone has a fast connection and can read it like it was a real book.

Got it. And agree. The Push to Consume marches on.....

I keep a card file of sites (hey, I'm an indexer, gotta keep everything filed, findable, filed, findable....) and couldn't get any of my previous successes even to duplicate, but now we know, for better or worse.

SJ