homestead - [Homestead] Intro?? was wooden bowls

  • From: kristopher p bacon <kristopherpbacon AT live.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Intro?? was wooden bowls
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:41:58 -0900

On Thu Nov 27 23:52:09 EST 2008 erthnsky AT bellsouth.net wrote;

"Kris, Welcome, and it is nice to see a fresh face here. I'm glad youaren't
shy. Why don't us a little about yourself?"

Thank you for asking. Part time semirural homesteader who is not giving up
his day job.
Grand parents were citrus growers and dairy farmers but mom and dad wanted
nothing to
do with that "backwards" life style so I had to start from scatch. Husband,
Father,
Mechanic/Technician. Spent lots of years repairing electronic devices before
they became
throwaway items. Now work in the Power Generation industry, turning
wrenches. Growing food
in Florida's sandy soil takes more work than you could imagine so I don't
check
my computer very often and I now have what seems like several hundred emails
from homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org.
to read.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/