homestead - Re: [Homestead] Mind over matter

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Mind over matter
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 19:55:50 -0700

On Dec 3, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Cathy wrote:

Hi Gene--how's the grandson?

Ethan is great. After arriving prematurely with a hole in a lung and unable to breathe adequately and too weak to feed he spent the first three weeks of his life with tubes sticking into him to fix those things. Please remind me of this should I ever disparage the Canadian medical system.

At eight weeks today, he is over six pounds and is now sucking up every drop of milk that his momma can produce. He is much loved and very contented. Wish I could send photos here.

The unpleasantries of an air flight to Toronto and back were as nothing compared to the reward.

Thank you for asking, Cathy.