homestead - [Homestead] Mind over matter

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Mind over matter
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:22:43 -0700

That is, unless you think that people have conscious control over what
happens to their genes and they are able to direct changes to them. If
that's your theory, then we've left science and entered New
Age mysticism.

Seems to me that to dismiss the power of minds to influence health is to say we have reached our full power and no further progress is possible.