homestead - Re: [Homestead] Expensiver Foo d Sa ver de al -- sa ve

  • From: sjc <indexer AT fairpoint.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Expensiver Foo d Sa ver de al -- sa ve
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:10:20 -0500

bob ford wrote:
I put the spaces in the title because I think a lot of spam blockers might
have interrupted. With talk, lately, of things like VitaMix, and grain
mills, I thought this might be useful to some? I have never used one of
these things and don't really know just how useful it is at this price;

Definitely useful but I didn't replace mine after the fire; instead I use a PumpNSeal, which cost me all of $15 (probably higher now), is almost silent, requires no electricity, is very small and requires no counter real estate, and glass jars/cans, instead of the expensive 'bag' material....

Probably if I were much of a meat-eater, I might use the bags, but I'm not, so this thing fits the bill and is so quick and easy....and it was a whale of a lot cheaper.

SusanJane, in Maine