homestead - Re: [Homestead] A bigger worry than privacy

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A bigger worry than privacy
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:54:28 -0800 (PST)

I remember when we were young that DC had to be real careful with this. I
don't think even Nixon ever abridged the PCA. Bush (1) did during the LA
Riots and Clinton did, and I guess Bush (2) did during Katrins, maybe it was
Bush (1) who set the precedent ? Either way, I don't like it a bit. If the
democrats really are against this, they can stop it immediatley. They simply
cut the funding, and it's done............