homestead - [Homestead] I'm a bad mother

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] I'm a bad mother
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:34:29 -0500

Yesterday being Thanksgiving, I wasn't paying close enough attention to
my chicks. In fact I moved them out of the living room and into a
bedroom for the day. This morning, I found a dying chick. A quick
examination determined that he had 'pasty butt'. I could not save him.

19 chicks, remaining chicks have fluffy butts.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda
http://www.myspace.com/tervetuloa13

  • [Homestead] I'm a bad mother, EarthNSky, 11/28/2008