homestead - Re: [Homestead] New RFID machines

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New RFID machines
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:01:47 -0800

We have something they don't want. The brainwashing didn't take on us independent types <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I like you last line. Why do they need to track us if we don't have anything "they" would want anyway. But, yet they do. I'm glad you enjoyed canada. If you keep your passport in an aluminum casing, about the same thickness as a normal tin-foil hat, it should be fine <G> . ......bobford