homestead - Re: [Homestead] The civics test

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The civics test
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:41:38 -0800

He wrote like crazy and it seems everyone he wrote to saved the letters. They are collected and published in book form and most can be found on the net. They contain his thoughts on life in general and the government to be. Lots of John Adams, Patrick Henry, George Washington, etc.

Besides, we can't all learn everything. The only science I ever managed is Ag. <g> Although, a thought bubble floats up every now and again from chemistry class.

Jeez, you guys know how to make me feel really stupid. :)
That's ok though, at least I did better than the officials.

I'm late on the scene when it comes to learning about civics and
government, but at least I know a few things...but what the heck was
that about Thomas Jefferson's letters...I should have written down what
I missed.

I'll just go put on my dunce hat and play with my chickens.. ;)