homestead - Re: [Homestead] The civics test

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The civics test
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 00:33:25 -0500

Jeez, you guys know how to make me feel really stupid. :)
That's ok though, at least I did better than the officials.

I'm late on the scene when it comes to learning about civics and government, but at least I know a few things...but what the heck was that about Thomas Jefferson's letters...I should have written down what I missed.

I'll just go put on my dunce hat and play with my chickens.. ;)

Lynda wrote:
It told me which I got wrong, James. I disagreed with Socrates and the boys. Decided that "A" sounded more like them <g> Don't remember the other two.

Lynda, also had 90% and never took an economics or civics class.

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda