homestead - Re: [Homestead] The civics test

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The civics test
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:18:05 -0500

I only got 64% correct. Probably because I lived through a lot of the eras
the questions were about! In my spare time I guess I should study a bit more
about my country. At least I got more correct answers than the professors
that took the test! Wish I could print out the test and the answers, but my
dial up just never makes it through long downloads!
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6