homestead - Re: [Homestead] moron award

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] moron award
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:57:16 EST

> >Obviously has never heard of my electric car which has it's batteries
> charged by a wind mill powered generator bolted to the roof.

As difficult as it is to believe, Kristopher, there is a fellow here locally
who has built just that car. He has a background in electronics and well
knows better, but glazes over and his IQ drops 70 points when it comes to his
notion of the wind operated generator mounted on the back of the truck with
the
electric assist.

The fact that it doesn't work is deemed a minor bug, but once that's worked
out .....

James