homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ron Paul

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ron Paul
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:19:08 -0800 (PST)

Well, I've gone over everything associated with Phoenix, and don't see where
they are planning to be on the 22nd. 47th ave and McDowell was mentioned,
but that is not any part of the central business district. It's more
lowrider territory. I'm not really the stand-in-place protesting type; and
for my personal situation, the timing would not be great, even if I were so
inclined; But, I wouldn't mind meeting a few of the local active people -
though I imagine the younger ones will be in Tempe. If you can nivagate the
site better than me and see a Phoenix site, please alert me. I found Phoenix
lsitings for groups, but no site for the 22nd................bobford