homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moron Award

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moron Award
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:13:29 -0500

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:52 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:
This is why there is essentially no hope for us as a people. Someone
forwarded this to me and I thought he was joking. But alas no. Scroll down
this
discussion and look at the diagram of the "Friction Generator"

http://tinyurl.com/5leb8g

I took a look at the page, and it seems to be describing a water or room
heater (friction boiler). I'm not sure, though; I don't even know what
cavitation is. Toward the bottom of the page someone points out that the
device is not particularly efficient, defeating the design's purpose.

Notre espoir n'est pas dans l'humanité. Au moins, pas dans ces hommes.